Clot Activator Tube
Coagulation tube is added with coagulant, activating thrombin and converting the soluble fibrinogen into non-soluble fibrin polymer, which further become fibrin aggregates. Coagulation tube is used for rapid biochemical analysis in the emergency setting. Our coagulation tube also contains blood glucose stabilizer and replaces the traditional blood glucose anti-coagulation tube. Thus, no anti-coagulation agent such as sodium fluoride/potassium oxalate or sodium fluoride/heparin sodium is needed for the tests of blood glucose and glucose tolerance. Blood glucose is a routine test item in the blood biochemical analysis, however, blood glucose level cannot be stabilized in regular tubes for biochemical testing. Adding blood glucose stabilizer effectively prevents in vitro blood glucose decline without affecting other biochemical tests.
Material: Glass or PET
Size: 13*75mm, 13*100mm, 16*100mm
Place of Origin: Shijiazhuang city, Hebei province, China.
Certificate: CE, ISO 13485
OEM: Available,we can do as your design. just need send us the drawing pictures.
Sample: Available,we provide free samples for your test.
Packaging Details: 100 pieces into one tray, then 1200 pieces or 1800 pieces into one carton. Or we can do as your inquiry.
Port: Tianjin port, shanghai port or as your inquiry.
1. Make sure of the instruction and label on the product certification in the package.
2. Check whether the vacuum blood tube to be damaged, polluted, leaked or not.
3. Make sure of the volume of blood.
4. Use one end of blood needle to puncture skin and puncture the blood collection tube using the other end after the blood returns.
5. Remove the blood needle when the blood rose to the scale, Invert tube 5-6 times after collection.