Nucleic Acid Test Tube
The white safety cap indicates that blood separation gel and EDTA-K2 has been added to the tube. After special treatment the DNA enzyme, RNA enzyme in the specimen can be removed by Co 60 irradiation sterilization to ensure product sterility in the test tube. Due to the addition of separation gel and the wall of the tube with good affinity, after the centrifuge, the inert separation glue can completely separate the liquid composition and the solid components in the blood and completely accumulate the barrier in the middle of the tube to maintain the stability of the specimens with heat resistance and stability. As a result it is safe and reliable in use and reliable in use and transportation. The use of quantitative spray drying process of the additive can evenly disperse in the tube wall so that blood samples can be mixed thoroughly.
EDTA is a chelating agent that effectively sequesters calcium ion in blood, so that prevent blood clotting. Separation gel, which completely separates blood liquid component (serum) from solid component (blood cells) and aggregates both components inside the tube with barrier. It is used for nucleic acid tests.
Material: Glass or PET
Size: 13*75mm, 13*100mm, 16*100mm
Additive: EDTA K2 and separation glue
Certificate: CE, ISO 13485
OEM: Availible, we can do as your design, just need send us the drawing pictures.
Sample: Availible, we provide free samples for your test.
Packaging Details: 100 pieces into one tray, then 1200 pieces or 1800 pieces into one carton. Or we can do as your inquiry.
1. Make sure of the instruction and label on the product certification in the package.
2. Check whether the micro blood tube to be damaged, polluted, leaked or not.
3. Make sure of the volume of blood.
4. Use one end of blood needle to puncture skin and puncture the blood collection tube using the other end after the blood returns.
5. Remove the blood needle when the blood rose to the scale ,Invert tube 5-6 times after collection.