Sodium citrate functions as anti-coagulant via chelation with calcium in blood. Concentration of sodium citrate is 3.2% and the volume ratio of anti-coagulant vs. blood is l:9. It is mainly used for coagulation test (prothrombin time, thrombin time, active partial thromboplastin time, fibrinogen). The mixing ratio is 1 part citrate to 9 parts blood.
Accurate ratio can guarantee effectiveness of the testing result and avoid misdiagnosis. As the sodium citrate has very little toxicity, it is also used for blood storage.
Do draw sufficient blood volume to ensure accurate testing result. PT tube with double-deck is with little dead space, Which can be used to monitor the test of vWF, platelet functions, Heparin therapy.
We also can manufacture the international standard double tube. With PET and PP material. To keep the reagent for a longer valid time.
Material: Glass or PET
Size: 13*75mm, 13*100mm, 16*100mm
Additive: Sodium Citrate 1:9
Certificate: CE, ISO 13485
OEM: Available, we can do as your design, just need send us the drawing pictures. Or we can design together.
Sample: Available, we provide free samples for your test.
Packaging Details: 100 pieces into one tray, then 1200 pieces or 1800 pieces into one carton. Or we can do as your inquiry.
1. Make sure of the instruction and label on the product certification in the package.
2. Check whether the vacuum blood tube to be damaged, polluted, leaked or not.
3. Make sure of the volume of blood.
4. Use one end of blood needle to puncture skin and puncture the blood collection tube using the other end after the blood returns.
5. Remove the blood needle when the blood rose to the scale, Invert tube 5-6 times after collection.