EDTA is an aminopolycarboxylic acid and a chelating agent that effectively sequesters calcium ion in blood. "Chelated calcium" removes calcium from the reaction site and stops endogenous or exogenous blood coagulation. Compared to other coagulants, its impact on blood cell aggregation and blood cell morphology is relatively smaller. Therefore, EDTA salts (2K, 3K) are commonly used as coagulants in routine blood testing. EDTA salts are not used in certain tests such as blood coagulation, trace elements and PCR.
EDTA tube is mainly widely used in clinical haematology, cross matching, blood grouping as well as various kinds of blood cell test instruments. It offers a comprehensive protection for blood cell, especially for protecting the blood platelet, so that it can effectively stop the gathering of blood platelet and makes the form and volume of blood cell uninfluenced within a long time.
Material: Glass or PET
Size: 13*75mm, 13*100mm, 16*100mm
Additive: EDTA K2 or EDTA K3
Certificate: CE, ISO 13485
OEM: Availible, we can do as your design, just need send us the drawing pictures.
Sample: Availible, we provide free samples for your test.
Packaging Details: 100 pieces into one tray, then 1200 pieces or 1800 pieces into one carton. Or we can do as your inquiry.
1. Make sure of the instruction and label on the product certification in the package.
2. Check whether the vacuum blood tube to be damaged, polluted, leaked or not.
3. Make sure of the volume of blood.
4. Use one end of blood needle to puncture skin and puncture the blood collection tube using the other end after the blood returns.
5. Remove the blood needle when the blood rose to the scale, Invert tube 5-6 times after collection.
Our Product Advantage
Excellent outfits with super-minute technique can spray additive uniformly on the inner surface of the tube, thus blood specimen can completely mix with the additive. EDTA anticoagulant plasma is used for biological assay of pathogenic microorganism, parasite and bacterial molecule, etc.