The concentration of sodium citrate is 3.8%. The volume ratio of anticoagulant vs. blood is l:4. It is normally used for blood sedimentation test. High volume of anticoagulant dilutes blood and therefore, accelerates blood sedimentation rate.
Ø13×75mm ESR Tube is specially used in blood collection and anticoagulation for Automated Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzers sedimentation rate test with the mixing ratio of 1 part sodium citrate to 4 parts blood, by Westergren method.
Ø8×120mm ESR Tube is applicable to various Automated Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Analyzers.
Due to little volume and negative pressure inside the tube, it needs some time for blood collection. Do patiently wait until blood stops flowing into the tube. Then completely mix the anticoagulation and additive by turning the tube upside down for 6-8 times, Inappropriate mixing will cause hemolysis, coagulation or blood bubble and influence the test result.
Material: Glass or PET
Size: 13*75mm, 13*100mm, 16*100mm
Additive: Sodium Citrate 1:4
Certificate: CE, ISO 13485
OEM: Availible, we can do as your design. just need send us the drawing pictures.
Sample: Availible, we provide free samples for your test.
Packaging Details: 100 pieces into one tray, then 1200 pieces or 1800 pieces into one carton. Or we can do as your inquiry.
1. Make sure of the instruction and label on the product certification in the package.
2. Check whether the vacuum blood tube to be damaged, polluted, leaked or not.
3. Make sure of the volume of blood.
4. Use one end of blood needle to puncture skin and puncture the blood collection tube using the other end after the blood returns.
5. Remove the blood needle when the blood rose to the scale, Invert tube 5-6 times after collection.